I'm super excited to share that my next album "Hear & Now" is slated for release on 2.17.17! And since Here in the USA it's an election year (duh, everyone knows this unless you've been living under a rock!) we're celebrating by having a contest!
Usually, we might give away the single from the album to our fans, but this time we're turning the usual on its head! We want to hear YOUR versions of the single from the new album: "We, the People"
For all the contest details you can watch this video:
Click below to Download "We the People" PDF!
How to enter:
- Download the Sheet Music Here
- Arrange the tune for any size ensemble (solo instrument, your regular band, a school ensemble, big band, symphony orchestra, brass band, your imagination is the limit!)
- Record a video of you and/or your group playing your arrangement of "We, the People" (anything from a simple cell phone video to hiring a video crew! Whatever works for you!
- Fill out the form below, or email a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org (Include your name, contact info, and ensemble info in your message)
- Contest will be judged by Nick and his band (featuring Lucas Pino, Glenn Zaleski, Alex Wintz, Jimmy Macbride, and Dave Baron)
- Contest open through 12/15/2016 (At Midnight EST)
What you'll get for entering:
- All entrants and their ensembles will get a free digital download of the single version of "We, the People" on 1.1.17; the single's release day.
- The winner will receive a gift box for their ensemble containing copies of the new album "Hear and Now" and some more goodies (who knows what cool new merch is coming...)!
- The winning arranger will get Tickets to a show of Nick's of your choice (for the arranger + 1) redeemable anytime.
- Promotion on Nick's social accounts! All entrants will get a Tweet/FB post of your entry on Nicks pages. The winning ensemble will get a feature on Nick's channel as well as Outside in Music's.
I can't wait to hear what you all come up with!